La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Chicago celebrates the completion of their renovation today, April 24. Our makeover was designed to appeal to the urban business traveler as this hotel is located in the heart of the financial business district of Chicago. The all new second floor dining area features a large bar and lounge perfect for our enhanced breakfast or a drink to top off the day. From the artwork to the design of the lamps, our unique design was created specifically for this hotel to celebrate the role that the Chicago River and bridges play in making Chicago the "City That Works". The renovation features an expanded fitness center with all new equipment and free weights. Large open windows and natural light are found throughout the hotel - elevating the guest experience and providing great spaces to work & play.
- Completely new lobby with pod style check-in counters, communal table with charging station and modern, comfortable furnishings
- Artwork throughout the hotel highlighting the beauty and history of the Chicago River and bridges
- Expanded fitness center with the latest exercise equipment including individual monitors and free weights
- New Bright Side Market with snacks, toiletries and more
- On-site restaurant, Market Creations, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Coming soon: lounge area with full bar